Thursday, June 4, 2009

One of the Most Unique Songs You Will Hear

I love me some french music although I understand very little, but in this case it is a song without words sung by french kids so it makes no difference. If you have not heard this then now is a good time to do so. enjoy. 


So as you watch and listen read this: This was from a french tv show a few years ago considering that the two kids are now adults. or close enough. The castrato boy is Jean Baptiste who is known in France for his choir singing. The tween girl is Clemence Saint Preux whos father is the composer of the song. Both are very well known in France and have successful individual careers. Just so you know, the girl is now older and she has a very unique beauty. I know you will search for it so here it is: Clemence.fr  .   As a musician I find this tune pretty damn catchy. I bet you will listen to it more than once. In America we need to realize talent like this rather than just some guy or girl singing for a talent show. I mean it's unique, catchy, and needs talent. I won't be the least bit surprised if some annoying kids emulate this on an upcoming American talent T.V. show. wait for it and I will be here to say I told you so. ha!  

This has been another random daily find from the search whiz. Again. subscribe cause you know you want it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment