Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

 To honor those who fought for our freedom, I want to pay my deepest respects. Because if it were not for our freedom, people like the one in the following video would not be allowed in a city council meeting to express their ideals. Then again that might not be such a good thing (you'll see what I mean) .
This should serve as an example of what everyone should be doing within their local government. (taking a stand for a worthy cause),but also an example of how not to do it(speaking incoherently so that it doesn't make sense). I mean was this woman really the only one they could find to speak out on behalf of all the Glendale residents. I think not. Anyways, enjoy the laughs from this because...well it's freaking hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment