This post is for anybody and everybody who wants to turn their photos into something amazing without having to learn complex software or purchase expensive plugins. Welcome to the world of Online photo editing.
For anybody who takes pictures, it is necessary and fun to do some editing. The best way to do this is to have some form of editing software, but sometimes using the software can be frustrating and not all that fun. In the last post, I covered 15 Free and useful software apps for anyone with a creative side. Today, I have compiled another great list of 15 which consists of online photo editors. There are 3 main benefits to using online editors:
1) Conveniently available on the internet and can be accessed from anywhere.
2) Does not drain your computer processing power or memory.
3) Very easy to use and usually provides one click effects and edits.
You will find the list below, and as usual I have included a short description for each site and examples. These sort of sites are not exactly meant for serious photographers like myself, but I will admit that they can be very fun. Some are for fun, but some can be used for serious editing. I have personally tried each one of these sites which is why I have included them. Have fun, and as always let me know your thoughts.
This Has Been your find from the Search Whiz. Make Sure to Sign up for the blog and follow me on twitter. Trust me I do not disappoint!
1) Aviary - This is one of those serious editors I mentioned. This is your online adobe suite all on one site. There are 5 tools on the site including Image editor, image markup, effects editor, swatch editor, and a Vector editor. Just look at what you can do.
2) Dumpr.net - Fun and creative effects. Most are free. They offer a membership for the rest. greedy site owners :( . Still just fun to mess with.
3) FaceInHole.com - This is easily one of my personal favorites. for obvious reasons. Prepare to spend many fun hours on this site. Placing anybody's face in hundreds of different situations. If you don't see one you like, then you can create your own. Not only that, but you can order it on a t-shirt if you like. BTW the picture here is taken from my modeling career. Do not hesitate to call ladies. ;) lol.
4) Funny.Pho.To - Another very fun site with more of a variety of effects including framing, magazine covers, and face transplants.
5) Funphotobox.com - You guessed it, more effects and fun stuff. This site include some fun gif animations as well.
6) HairMixer.com - Do you want to see what you look like with a new hairstyle, or just want to make someone look really freaky. well here you go. the picture says it all.
7) InStyle Makeover : This one is for the ladies who want to see what they look like with celebrity hair and/or makeup. Automatically adjusts to your picture with tons of celebs to choose from. There is even an option to make over your man. (I hope my Girlfriend isn't reading this)
8) Photo505.com : More one click effects, but this site claims to have a new effect added every day. that could add up to a lot of effects.
9) Photofunia.com : more effects with plenty of animations as well.
10) Picartia.com : Use all of your photos to create a huge image mosaic. Always a fun project.
11) Pixlr.com : Advanced online photo editing using layers and custom brushes. Really gets the job done for an online tool.
12) Pizap.com : Let's just say this is a different level of fun.
13) Splashup.com : Another serious photoshop-like editor that offers pixel-level control.
14) SumoPaint.com : This one is really meant for people who like to draw and paint. Plus it edits photos with layers.
15) WriteOnIt.org : This site is mainly for creating your own magazine covers with your custom captions.
So that's it! Don't blame me if you find yourself spending hours on these sites. They are fun.