Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blind boy can see. Amazing! must see to believe!

Today I have something inspirational to share. I have a keen interest in eyes which is why I want to become an optometrist. I believe that miracles happen all the time and the impossible is always possible. This video is about a boy, named Ben Underwood, who is blind, but doesn't need help getting around or finding things. He uses echolocation to see his surroundings. yea like a bat or a dolphin does. It is something that has to be seen to be believed. This is inspiring and just plain astounding. You'll see what I mean. I have posted here five videos which are parts of a documentary about this boy. I am sad to say that this inspiring sixteen year old passed away earlier this year due to a recurrence of his cancer, but I am sure he served as inspiration to others to realize that everything is possible. God bless you Ben.

This has been your find of the day from the search whiz. Eye know you want to sign up for the blog, so please do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment